fredag 23. desember 2011

Alternative Harker Model

I came across this model today, over at Brother Vinni's, listed as a 28mm Chaingunner:


I've placed an order for one - it looked too good to pass up - so I'll share a review once it arrives. I don't see a lot of good alternative models for Catachan armies, so even though I have no immediate use for this guy I really wanted to grab him and paint him up!

As I've just gone on and on about completing units as a whole, I guess that means I'll have to start working on a Catachan Devil's detachment at some point -"oh darn!" Equally exciting, Brother Vinni advertises a willingness to take on commissions for individual sculpts, and having seen this model I'm interested to see whether he might be willing to start work on some "Catachan variants" of other special characters from our codex. I'd really like an imposing Creed 'counts as' to form the overall regimental commander of the 72nd.

Anyway, I'll update as I find out more. In the meanwhile...

Merry Christmas! to all readers, their friends and their families!


1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Mate

    How are you? Just found your comment over at the Elysian 205th. I'm just getting back in, but I'll be following this blog with joy to see how the Catachans progress... and how much Forgeworld you get sent :)

    Take care

    SvarSlett